Thursday, January 15, 2009

i'm studyin'

I just fell asleep with my head in my left hand and my right hand perched atop my mouse, index finger poised to left click. I woke up when the heat came on and murmured, "I'm studyin'. I'm studyin'." Oh hell. I haven't even finished the week yet.

The good news is that both my 8:30 meeting and my 11:00 meeting got cancelled tomorrow, and I have no class, so I have nothing to do until my 4pm study session. Sleepytime for Cranky--and maybe a little wake up run.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's true, you know. you do have no class.

12:58 PM  
Blogger Cranky said...

I should've seen that coming, but sadly, I was groggy from SLEEPING AT MY DESK!

Aw, how sweet. My word verif is evang, as in evangelical. So perfect for you, you precious little unicorn. ;)

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home