Friday, August 28, 2009

This is why we love Google Talk

So the Prax and I have been drinking russians (or bourbon for prax) and scoping out our next houses in the Stepford vintage township, and this somehow led to a discussion about various places I might want to live when I graduate. And then we talked about the one person who apparently reads this blog from NY, whom I am halfway convinced is John Cusack because well, why wouldn't it be John Cusack?

And so then, we began trying to figure out how to woo said John Hughes creation (god that sounds like something from Rocky Horror, doesn't it?) via blogger. And Prax made the excellent suggestion of a top 5 ways of wooing John Cusack list. I added a mix tape into the discussion, and so here we are.

The problem, however, is that despite the absolute futility of the task, it is not an endeavor to be taken lightly, for John Cusack is not merely a trophy husband, a dollar store prize to be won! And so, I retire to an evening bubble bath with the sounds of The Clash echoing through my house--thinking, pondering, musing...

suggestions are welcome. :)

The future is unwritten.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm from Vermont.

12:21 AM  
Blogger Sean and Steph said...

I heart John Cusack, and if you woo him, you will forever be my hero... Just sayin...

12:03 PM  
Blogger Cranky said...

all the more reason to come up with the list.

Oh, and I will be my own hero if that happens. ;)

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home