Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Alone

Today is the first day I've felt alone in a long time. I vowed I wasn't going to babble endlessly about my sad life right now on this blog (though it is named Lugubrious, so I guess here's as good a place as any). Still, who wants to hear about it, you know?

Anyway, I've been working late nights to try to keep myself busy this past week since Edgy and I became defunct and tonight, though I worked until 8:30, I got home way earlier than I have been--home to silence, darkness--no one to call; no one to come over.

Edgy called. He's at a new bar, the Firkin and Phoenix, with MY friends. I guess they are our friends, but it's sad that all sides have gone with him, solely bc they have penises. Says he just wanted to tell me how great it was. He's drunk and happy, enjoying life, while I'm at home typing sad blog posts and listening to The Messiah (Handel's--no, God's not even talking to me right now).

Ah, the good doc just sent me an IM asking me out to Blur. See, I can't stay lugubrious for long, right??? :o)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

take it easy, cranky. you'll emerge. and i'll be back with a case of two buck chuck, soon enough!

12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home