Sunday, January 18, 2009

Ph Demon

So I haven't done anything substantial all day. I watched a movie, read a couple of chapters in a book about McLean Hospital, cleaned the cat litter, sent a few texts, made some hodgepodge of a thing I like to call soup, found an old note the CP and I passed once during a meeting about serendipity and "the one" and all that load of bollocks, subsequently ate 5 dark chocolate almonds, a handful of m&ms and a glass of cab to push that little memory away, and researched roller derby in the LBB. They are holding open auditions, no experience necessary. G doesn't think I have time for it, but I am so all about my alias--Ph Demon.

Really, it's more about the name and the fish nets than anything else, so perhaps I should just dress like a derby girl and be done with it. I'm not much of a skater. But man, those fish nets, shin guards, and knee pads. I'm all over that! How can I pull that off without officially being a Derby girl?

This will be my point of ponderance for the evening since I've obviously given up studying for today. My first thought is just to go for a nice little 3 mile run, come home, put on the outfit, and then head out to a smoky pub with a towel over my shoulder, order Irish Whiskey straight up, fan myself, and talk about what a hard practice it was to the random person sitting next to me. But this lacks integrity, so maybe I won't talk, I'll just fan myself, and when they ask what I do, I'll smile coyly and bat my eyes. yes, yes, I like this.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home