Friday, June 19, 2009

On the track again

Running again. Scored me a new running partner so we hit the trails at butt ass early this morning. Am eating chocolate and drinking Coke Zero and Grape crush at the same time while pounding coffee to stay awake at this point. And really, I want some fruity pebbles. But it was a good run--and in the rain, too. So sleepy.

Thinking about doing a half in November. Not sure I have the time for a full and my partner hasn't ever run more than 2 miles, so I think a 1/2 is a good goal for us. She's slower than I am, but that's ok with me because I enjoy running better when I am not having to keep up with crazy fast people. This way, I don't look like a dog trying to chase a postal truck. I might start putting in some alone miles at night in the gym, though.

I am making no sense. Summer school, my comps project, and my practicum are kicking my ass. And it's only Summer 1!!!

Sleepytime, like the tea, now.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home