Friday, December 04, 2009

I spy

I can find at least 8 things gut bustingly funny about this picture. Thoughts?

Wow, I needed that laugh. Today's been a day filled with weirdness. I have been waiting on a reimbursement from the school for travel expenses for a conference I presented at. Charges have been on my card since August. Finally found out there's a hold on my account because I never paid a $10 transcript fee at another freakin' institution 3 years ago (the one where I had to take classes for pisd)!!! I've been on the phone with 27 different voicemail systems (no one answers their damn phones anymore) and finally talked to a woman at my current school who told me that she was unable to speak with me since I was a delinquent of the state. I never got a bill for a transcript (could've sworn I paid online), and suddenly I am a delinquent of the state? And why does a $10 financial hold at one institution preclude me from geting my money at a different institution?

Anyway, I paid the damn 10 bucks and updated my address and so hopefully I am now in the clear. Of course, no one at UH will call me back and the people here won't talk to delinquent me, so who knows. But for now, back to awkward family photos.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sean and Steph said...

Creepiest. Photo. Ever.

What the hell kind of pet was that anyway?

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home