Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Most depressing day of the year

According to a UK psych, today is the most depressing day of the year. For many reasons, according to the article, Jan 24 is bleak, but one reason is that one can find no lingering pieces of tinsel or drops of eggnog anywhere. So, to heal our depression folks, I recommend that you take the "Which Reindeer are You?" Quiz. My results are predictable.

You Are Vixen

Sexy and sultry, you're the one all the other reindeer dream about.

Why You're Naughty: That fur pulling spat you got into with Dancer over Santa.

Why You're Nice: Because even when you're nice, you're still delightfully naughty!

2 Comments:

Blogger Cranky said...

Yeah, I was afraid I'd come up as that one. Instead, I'm the hottie. Yeah, that's right!

9:57 PM  
Blogger Cranky said...

I can see that.

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home