Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Schoolaholic

Just so I can keep it straight (and to provoke a tad bit of sympathy--tug tug), this is my after work schedule until May.

  • Monday: Tutor for TAKS from 3:05-4:05
  • Tuesday: Tutor at HCC from 4:30-7:30
  • Wednesday: Class from 5-8
  • Thursday: Class from hell from 5-8 or whenever she lets us go
  • Friday: Tutor for TAKS from 3:05-4:05

This does not include grading time, doing group and individual project time, writing papers time, workout time, and eating at some point.

So, for those of you who wonder why I'm not going out as much anymore, there's the proof. It's been good on my pocketbook...no, wait, it hasn't. I forgot I dished out 3k to take these stupid classes. I'd rather spend 3k on starbucks. queso, and lemondrop martinis.

Off to read about No Child Left Behind for my class tomorrow. My teacher even sent out email reminders. Inconceivable!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home