Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Things that make me Cranky--an entry in fragments

Freaked out all day. Took off work. Prepped for the interview. Locked the cats out and gave them yummies to keep them from bitching that they couldn't be in the same room as me. Sat down and waited. Waited. Waited. Waited. WAITED! 5:00 comes. Call Bean Tree. Owner anwers. sounds like someone off of The Bachelor. Owner tells me that exec director was supposed to call me to cancel. "I'm sure she did." I'm fucking sure she didn't. Wants to reschedule tentatively for 10 tomorrow. told her no. I already took off all day today. not taking off two days in a row. tentatively scheduled for 4:30 tomorrow (the second I walk in from teaching all day) but I should check my phone all day to see if she cancels. Poured a glass of 2 buck Chuck. looking for a job.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home