Sunday, July 16, 2006

Freaky Deaky

I'm sort of bombarded with weird things lately. The Jehovah's Witnesses are just going crazy on my doorstep (almost stalking) and then reading weird things about the laughing church and the cult in Plano and then thinknig about how I was in Waco for the cult thing and then press about scientology and then at work they're having a person come do a seminar on cults. Today, though, I get a flyer on my door for Dahn Yoga Centers. Having thought about taking yoga recently instead of the yoga in my livingroom stuff I do everyday, I started to leaf through it, but as I picked up the pamphlet, I got a chill throughout my whole body.

Now I've learned to listen to these chills, but I thought that maybe I'm nuts on this one (ok, so maybe I haven't learned to listen without questioning), so I leaf through it. More chills.

So I go online. The site doesn't come up--technical problems--so I type it in google. What comes up is an obscure review of the center. Now I'm intrigued bc cults fascinate me in the same way that people who pierce themselves in odd places and people who have strange phobias and other disorders do. I'm also fascinated with paranormal things. So I look at the two mentioned websites. Dude. WTF? I mean this moondoggie guy, Hasaan, complains about the high prices of these cults, but he's willing to decultify you for $100. He has AA on here.

Freakin weird, and now I'm deleting all my cookies in fear of someone tracking me. I'm turning conspiracy theorist! :o) Dude, I can't even pick a yoga class without weirdness. WTF?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home