Thursday, July 13, 2006

I don't get it

Today I'm at a Mexican Restaurant, eating peacefully alone, when two women/girls walk in. Picture white trash, 22. Why did I listen in on their conversation? Because it was SO FREAKING LOUD! Truly, I had some difficulty understanding them at first, but once I put on my Luann Platter filter, I got it.

The gist of the story went like this:

Yee-eh-uh, Ah just about plum near deecided that ah just ain't puttin' up wid it no more.
Uh-huh
Ya know?
Uh-huh.
Well, ah mean, he ain't havin no thoughts about me or the kids not anytime. lahk yestuhday when I say, whatchu do wid duh tin dollahs I gives yew yestuhday? He say, I spent tit. I say, where. He say, at duh Jack in duh box. I say, you don spent the tin dollahs I gives yew on duh jack in duh box? how's me and your kid gonna eat when you be eatin out all the time?

[here I'm thinking, um, aren't you and luann #2 eating out right now? ]

uh huh
well, ahm just gonna leeve him
uh huh
ah am. ahm gonnna leave him, i mean not divorce or nuttin but ahm just gonna leeeve so that he can understant what its lahk not havin a wife around da house and stuff. ya know.
uh huh. i hear ya
i mean he ain't never knowed waht it's lahk to haffta take care of da kid when she sleeps all da time and do the bills and stuff and he needs to understand what it's lahk so ahm gonna give him a year to figure it out and then maybe we can get back together i mean it ain't lahk the last time he left me when ah had to buy formula and diapers and shit, ya know. it will be hard but not that hard
uh huh. now she eat what you eat so that ain't bad
yeah. that's what ahm gonna do and his momma, da one thats lives wid us, she can do his bills from now on and den I don havta listen to him complain about me talkin to some man when ahm out. I mean, I'm just talkin. and he gets all upset bc ahm talkin to some man with da kid in the other room. ah mean, she's sleepin. what am ah sposed to do?

At this point I left, but wtf?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home