Saturday, July 08, 2006

To be fair

Two Shirts sent me the link to the CNN broadcast last night that I watched sans sound at a bar. I mean, yes, at least he's not promoting guilt, and I am sorry about his daughter, but it's still cultish to me. It's the Beatles' phenomenon, that mass contagious hysteria, only he's convincing them to laugh instead of scream and cry.

At least it isn't as harmful as this church.
There was a better story in last month's D magazine on the actual church and his misogynistic viewpoints, including his "right" to take another man's wife.

I mean, laugh man's only crime is making their bellies hurt from laughter, but it's still disturbing to me--one step away from snake dancing.

Then again, I'd rather watch the Warrior laugh than scream nonsensical syllables.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cranky said...

I love that movie! I'm amazed by the obsession with feces.

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home