Thursday, August 17, 2006

So Slllleeepy

Somehow I ate something that gave me a bad allergic reaction, so I had to take benedryl. I've never been able to take benedryl bc it knocks me out for 36 hours straight. I tell the doc this (great doc--back at Dr K, btw), and she says, "Oh, well then take children's benedryl. It's half the dose."

So I go to the store, giggling inside, because I get to choose from 3 nummy flavors, bubblegum, cherry, and grape. I opt for the grape because it is the only flavor in chewable tablets instead of liquid and liquid is usually gnarly. I go home and take my 'dryl. I wouldn't even know if I still am all red and swollen from the allergy bc I am knocked out from the 'dryl. I've clocked myself. It has taken me 10 1/2 minutes just to type these two paragraphs.

I mean, who gets knocked out from children's medicine? I'm even more of a freak than I thought.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cranky said...

OMG, I almost choked on my cranberry juice! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home