Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Take me out to the ballgame

Terrible week, only to get worse tomorrow when I'll have to deal with this bitch who used to do my job 100 years ago and is still hanging around trying to make my life miserable. She's a control freak and invited me out to lunch, but the real reason was because she invited people to lunch with me to corner me and try again to convince me to get a Bible degree. I've told her time and time again that I'm getting my doctorate and am not interested. It's like having lunch with bitchy Christian Amway people (remember those people in Wife Swap that confronted Jeannie?)

Long story short, she's conniving and underhanded, and I'm basically playing a game of chess with this woman.

But once it's done tomorrow, I get to take my free club level tickets to Minute Maid and kick back with a beer and some 'stros. Ah one, Ah two...(only Cubbies fans will get that reference).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home