Thursday, April 13, 2006

Is there anybody out there?

Cranky's grumpy.
  • I'm still hacking up my lungs every 5 minutes, though I feel less like shit everyday.
  • I had The Class tonight; that always makes Cranky grumpy
  • Glinda gets to go to Chicago; Cranky grumpy, jealous, but still rooting for her to do well deep inside ;o)
  • Goop has turned clear now, but it's prolific. It's like all the little snot creatures are having a swingers' party in every room in my body. Hence the coughing.
  • TAKS is next week. I hate TAKS.
  • Cranky hasn't had chocolate, dairy, or any food that is rough or creamy in texture in a week. It makes Cranky choke on Snot Creature spluge and hurts her throat. Cranky does not give up chocolate well, nor queso for that matter.
  • Cranky hasn't been able to taste anything for 4 days.
  • That white trash bimbo who can't sing is still on American Idol, a show I'm only paying half ass attention to because I want her ass to be kicked off, but she won't be because she's "a naughty little minx" according to Simon, even though she has no fucking clue what that even means with her big hair havin', "snot rag" (her words) blowin', dark roots' showin', makes LuAnn Platter look like a rocket scientist bimbo self.
  • And Praxis hasn't updated his blog in months. Cranky wants some news from DCland. Still there?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home