Friday, August 04, 2006

Meme for the Morning

here is the exercise…
1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the next 3 sentences on your blog and follow these instructions.
5. Don’t you dare dig for that “cool” or “intellectual” book in your closet! I know you were thinking about it! Just pick up whatever is closest.

"Are there any feuds going on with people you know? Do you know any other stories that might be based on feuds? What do these feuds seem to have in common?" Shakespeare Set Free, Peggy O'Brien, ed.

Feuds? Yes, my family is in a feud, which has prompted me to try to find a cruise to escape on for Thanksgiving. Glinda's "family" is always in a feud with one another. It's like the Hatfields and McCoys do Houston. ;o) (I actually live for the drama, girls; keep it up!) My feud with PISD has hopefully come to an end now that I got my certificate. What do they have in common? I don't know. Narcissism?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home