Sunday, August 20, 2006

The Sunday Six

Today was insane at work. We tripled in attendance for the start of fall, which I was totally unprepared for and am now shellshocked and exhausted. It's a good thing, but I've got to go back to the drawingboard and redesign curriculum/classrooms/staff for 3x as many children. Therefore, I feel the need to blog but cannot come up with anything on my own. That's where memes come in handy. Thanks to Patrick for his idea (as you can see I changed his Sat questions to Sunday and added one because I don't feel like listing 7 things).

1. Would you prefer being a small fish in a large pond or a large fish in a small pond? I don't really like ponds because they are slimy, and I don't like swimming with fish around, in fact it is a deep seated phobia of mine, so I'd prefer to be a human in a nice resort pool somewhere in the south of France.

2. If you could change one thing about the climate where you live right now, what would it be and why? OMG, Texas is freaking hot and dorksidedly humid! OMG, I would cool it off at least 30 degrees.

3. Do you consider yourself more or less normal than those around you? I consider myself a freak surrounded by freakier people than I am.

4. Take the quiz: Are you right or left brained? I am 35% left brained and 65% right brained.

5. Consider the last meal you ate: was the primary course beef, chicken, fish or vegetables? How often is this your primary course? It was fish (salmon with pesto sauce with a side of grilled zucchini, eggplant, peppers, squash, and carrots and an extra side of escarole from Buca di Beppo)--not very often my primary course.

6. Go to your bedroom closet (or the closet in which you keep the majority of your clothes. Take a quick glance: what color do you see the most of? Is this color your favorite color? If not, why do you have more of it than your favorite color? I have an equal number of blue, black and brown clothes. My favorite color is indigo. I don't have any indigo clothes because there's not much indigo out there.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cranky said...

LOL, except she wouldn't eat the LuAnn platter--that's the smaller meal.

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home