Friday, August 25, 2006

Thursday List of 4s

Dinner and drinks with Glinda's Angels. Here are the list of 4s:

Namedropping:
  1. Svetlana
  2. Katrina
  3. Vajesus
  4. Monicanavratalova
General topics of Conversation:
  1. Bush
  2. bush
  3. religion
  4. godwarrior
"off the topic" conversation:
  1. mealworms
  2. ladybugs
  3. big headed babies
  4. big boobs on small islands
My drinks for the evening:
  1. potato vodka, the name of which I cannot remember (monicanavratalewinsky?)
  2. house margarita on the rocks, no salt (I said NO SALT on the margarita!)
  3. cappuccino
  4. Pellegrino with lime

2 Comments:

Blogger Cranky said...

Hey, I'm working from home today--actually working, you see. I get up early when I work from home.

11:22 AM  
Blogger Cranky said...

oh, and the big boobs was SSVs story about her interview on the little island.

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home