Monday, August 21, 2006

Upcoming trips

I'm in desperate need of a vacation due to 7 day work weeks lately, so I've got to map out the ones I plan to take for the rest of the year.

  1. Sept 2-3: Twoshirt's 30th. I think we're going to Austin.
  2. Sept 16-17: Conference in Fort Worth
  3. Oct 16-17: Conference in Austin
  4. Oct 21: No trip but that's the 3rd annual Cranky and Edgy Halloween Spooktacular--mark your calendars now
  5. Nov 3-6: My birthday--choice of several places; please vote
    1. Chicago
    2. Arizona
    3. Colorado
    4. DC
    5. Wawa experience
    6. Providence and Boston
    7. Ponchatula, LA
    8. San Diego
    9. Las Vegas
    10. San Antonio
  6. Nov 24-27: not sure but somewhere
  7. New Years: one of the 10 places listed under #5.
Then there's no traveling until I go to China in the spring.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I vote Boston and Providence. Pretty please?

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home