Tuesday, August 29, 2006

The Tuesday Fours

4= twice the number of new staplers I found in my mailbox this morning
4= the length of a staff meeting where we talked about nothing
4= the number of rows of small checkered boxes that the music secretary drew on her notepad during the 4 hour meeting
4= the number of times the office manager fell asleep during the meeting
4= the length in feet of the big orange diamond on my front lawn that reads "Construction Ahead"
4= the number of chicken breasts I forgot to thaw for the soup I needed to make tonight
4= the number of performances I'm supposed to attend in September
4= 1/2 the number of dances I learned tonight and 1/2 the number of dances I'm supposed to learn by Sept 17 (thankfully I'll be out of town)
4= the number of different hotels Edgy called today for Austin this weekend
4= the number of days to fully recover from Friday night. I still feel toxic.
4= the number of sweat marks on my leotard after class
4= in inches, the circumference of my wrist (I know this from being measured for a costume)
4= the number of times I changed shirts this morning. It was one of those days.
4= the number of days until I get to get away for the weekend. Whohooooo!

1 Comments:

Blogger Cranky said...

4 staplers is more like it! What is up with the staplers?

Word verif. is Wnkieh--what the Warrior dubbed Iron S's weiner!

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home