Friday, September 22, 2006

According to Bob and Bob, I'm a hurricane

So, as with every job I have, a consultant has come in to assess our personalities. We had to take a test, and now we know what element we are.

As with all of these tests, I'm not good at them. I take the damn things, and I'm always a little bit of everything. Everyone else is always one clear thing, and I'm this hodgepodge. It's like the Myers Briggs. I'm right in the middle on E and I, fully NF, and right in the middle on J and P. It's the same with the animal personality tests and the color tests, and even the career inventories where I'm well suited for everything.

No different on this one. Unfortunately, you can't take the test online. Your employer must pay for it.

My primary element (58 points) is wind with my secondary as water with 54 points. Fire and Earth aren't far behind, though, with 45 points apiece. I'm just one big planet. But for the purposes of our 5 hour workshop on this next Tuesday, I'm wind and water--one big f*in hurricane.

Ah well. C'est la vie. And now I must return to the presentation I'm giving tomorrow on the Mosaic Generation. I'm just down to the powerpoint, so it's almost done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home