Thursday, September 28, 2006

Mark it 6, dude--the beginning

Nov 6. That's right, Kimday.

A stranger once told me about a fella, fella who called himself, The Praxis.

They call Houston "Clutch City"--what kind of clutch, I don't know. Camel Clutch maybe? I dunno but I'll allow as there are SOME nice folks there: Glinda, her angels, Kimday2, Edgy, Twoshirts, and of course, Cranky.

But I tell you what, after hearing the stranger's story about the stuppefyin' events that will unfold during the weekend of Kimday, I'd die with a smile on my face without feelin' like the good lord gypped me.

Now this story I'm about to unfold takes place in early November 2006. I'm talkin' about the Praxis here-- sometimes there's a man who, wal, he's the man for his time'n place, he fits right in there--and that's Praxis in Htown.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home