Sunday, September 24, 2006

Sunday Seven, the GODWARRIOR edition

1. You find out that you've just gotten a new job in a different state. Which room of your home will be the most difficult to get packed and why? Kitchen. I have an addiction to stemware, and I meticulously wrap each piece to keep from breaking.

2. Which room is most likely to contain the greatest number of items that you should throw away, but haven't, yet? Actually, I'm in the process of throwing everything away, but I would say my office because I have file cabinets full of shit that I haven't touched in years.

3. What is your single greatest strength and single greatest weakness if you were to enter the dating scene tomorrow? Strength: that I couldn't give a shit if I were dating or not; Weakness: that I couldn't give a shit if I were dating or not

4. Take the quiz: What are your dating strengths and weaknesses?
Dating StrengthsDating Weaknesses
1. Spirituality - 92.3%
2. Financial Situation - 84.6%
3. Friendliness - 68.8%
4. Flirtiness - 62.5%
5. Appearance - 62.5%
1. Vanity - 66.7%
2. Pessimism - 50%


5. What's the biggest surprise from this quiz's findings? Nothing really, except that sprituality in the 90s makes me look like a GODWARRIOR!

6. Would you ever go out on a blind date with someone you'd met online if you'd never talked to them through any other method than email? Only if I was 19, living in the Baylor dorms, and spending 23 hours a day on Lambda Moo...um, I mean, NO, NEVER ;o)

7. Take a walk through your kitchen. Come up with at least seven appliances or electric gadgets that you'd hate to be without when you have kitchen duty for any reasonable length of time.
  • Minichopper
  • Crockpot
  • Set of really good knives (wait that's not an electric gadget, but oh well)
  • My espresso maker from Italy
  • microwave rice cooker
  • a gas stove
  • veggie steamer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home