Thursday, December 28, 2006

One Night Only

Went to the movies tonight to see Dreamgirls. Best movie of the season, by far. Phenomenal! Not only was the music fantastic, but I lusted after the costumes, the makeup, the fabulous wigs, and the SHOES!!!! AAAA the shoes!!!!

But the power behind those voices, especially Jennifer Hudson! Wow! Girl can SING! Oh, this one scene when she sings And I'm Telling You I'm Not Going, the entire audience in the theater clapped. I was almost moved to tears by the passion behind her voice. Beyonce also has a song in there that was riveting, but nothing compares to Hudson. Unbelievable movie. Jamie Foxx, even Eddie Murphy--top notch! It was just indescribable.

And it, more than ever, makes me want to be a Supreme! That's my goal for January. I want to be a Supreme, and don't tell me it's too late!

Ok, having difficulty formulating thoughts because I'm listening to my new Cat Power CD. The CP turned me onto this woman, and I bought her album, The Covers Record. Hypnotizing.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home