Monday, February 26, 2007

Itchy and Scratchy

Sadly, not the sadist cat and mouse team but the real kind of itchy--I went for a long hike yesterday and picked up some chiggers or something. Yikes. Ended it with a Whole Foods and Jamba Juice run (Yes, this body has become a temple again). But damnit, I itch!

Watched most of the Oscars. I have to say that the commercials during the Oscars completely bitchslap the Superbowl's. The JC Penny's ad with the movie clips done real life style was awesome. And, though I'm not sure why exactly, the mastercard ad with the elephant and monkey caring for their ill caretaker was enough to bring tears to my eyes. I think I must be exhausted. Much thanks to G and V for the invite, but by the time I got home from hiking and grocery shopping, I just wanted to crash on my couch.

Let's see, what else? Um, Saturday I went to a Chinese New Year party (or the new PC term Lunar New Year). It was about 200 people big with fantastic food (note to vegetarians: she's a great caterer). I spent most of the time drinking too much wine and putting pig puppets together with the kids. Where else would I be?

MUST STOP ITCHING!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home