Wednesday, February 27, 2008

End of the day meme

Lifted from doc:

Current activity: wearing a towel with wild, wet hair and drinking milk out of a wine glass
Activity earlier this evening: hosting a rodeo party for work
Current thought: Damn, Doc, 29 miles? When's your century ride?
Current music: Beethoven's 7th
Current weather: 48 degrees
Current happenings: silence; I'm in Clear Lake, for gods' sake
Cat 1 current activity: sitting on my feet
Cat 2 current activity: chasing bugs through the window pane
Favorite activity of the day: judging the cowpattie eating contest
Most productive activity of the day: the party
Quote that is sending me to hell: [After being told that not only did I make baby Jesus cry but Abraham, too] "Yeah, well then Abraham was a stiff"
Reason for the quote: I'm doing an ice cream seder to teach about the Passover with the kids rather than a traditional one this year.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home