Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Back off

I didn't think that I could like a shirt better than my Don't Mess With Delaware or my Slykicks tee, but one of my staff proved me wrong.

You see, it's been a rough month at the ole place of employment. I've been disregarded. I've been called curt, caustic, and cantankerous (love the alliteration), and I've been told that I make baby Jesus cry. The disregarded thing is the one that has really tied me up in angry little knots, so this tee was much appreciated.

I can't find it online anywhere, so I'm thinking that she made it herself, but here's the description. At first glance, all you see is this gigantic violet much like the hideous flowers you might find in 1950s greeting cards. But if you read the fine print it says: "I'm the director. I'm in charge. BACK OFF!"

I'm as giddy as a schoolgirl hopped up on pixy stix and her first kiss!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't Mess With Delaware!!

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home