Monday, February 04, 2008

Little grey men

Ok, I had an acquaintance in college who was convinced that Tom Petty either died or was kidnapped (I can't remember which) at the hands of aliens and replaced by a Pod Person. so the Tom Petty from the 70s was not the TP of the 90s. He claimed that there were a bunch of people who believed the same thing he did and would point out differences in style, both musical and fashionwise (none of which I can remember). He also thought John Tesh was a Pod person. That one I'm more likely to believe.

Why do I mention this? It's because on my previous post, I put that Tom Petty's boots were hot. When I published it, however, that comment was missing, and weirder yet, the numbered list is seamless, so where did that number go? I know I typed it. I know it was there when I proofed before publishing. Where did it go? Perhaps the Pod Person doesn't want people talking about his boots? Or maybe that was one of the key differences I don't remember. [insert X files music]

[ooo random thought: I am SO gonna be Dana Scully for Halloween this year]

I just tried googling Tom Petty aliens pod people conspiracy, and nothing comes up. Do you think that the guy from college was the only one who believed it?

Oh well, Pod person or not, his were . Let's see if it shows up on this post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home