Thursday, September 28, 2006

Nobody f*cks with the Bell

Nov 3, Friday, continued:

After a nap to recover from the world of pain we put ourselves through, we head to Ralph's, which in this case is Specs, to get half and half, vodka and kahlua. Actually, I currently have all three, but who knows what will happen by Kimday. Party begins again at Glinda's. Drinking. Drinking. Maybe a little Logan's Run. And now, it's time for the train.

We take the train downtown to either Bossa or Cava Bistro. Both are divine. Eat. Then bar hop and hopefully run into the woman that pays me to smile. I need some cash, especially on Kimday. In fact, I think that this year, I'll pin money to my chest like all my students used to do. Can't hurt. Padawan, you may carry the bucket for overflowing cash, and I'll grant you 10% (just kidding, fellow scorpio sweetie. I'll give you 20).

And, if we're feeling like rollin', Palace Lanes has midnight madness unlimited people/lanes/games from 12-2 on Fridays.

At this point, Bonniebell is really pissed bc Glinda convinced her to get the tattoo the day before. She, wearing purple, sashays over and says, "Nobody f*cks with the Bell."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home