Saturday, December 30, 2006

Names

I'm reminded of a quote from Office Space: "There was nothing wrong with it... until I was about 12 years old and that no-talent ass clown became famous and started winning Grammys."

Yeah, well I googled my nickname, and most of the entries are, in fact, from me; however, someone out there has the name crankykim and is in prison. Just for the record--NOT ME.

This one is me, however, and I got cheered for it. Ah, the best part of that story was that the reason I etched my initials (and the reason 2 other friends etched theirs) was bc my parents wouldn't pay for me to have an engraved brick outside the new building. We called our area the poor Baylor student area.

Pay no attention to my 43 places account, however; I quickly lost interest in maintaining it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home