Monday, January 26, 2009

Emerging from Muck

Have had the stomach flu, a paper to write, and much research to do. It has been a busy few days, and I am weaker for it.

Plus, I am still fighting for my scholarship and am nearing the point when I scream my bloody head off, stand up on someone's desk, and start kicking papers around (not necessarily in that order). Seriously, I am in a financial crisis from these people, and they are giving me the run around and flat out lying and have been since April. That's the only way to put it. My only solace is to imagine punching them in the face repeatedly and then doing that little Zohan finger and foot thing: Smell it, smell it, smell it. Now take it! That's for you!

So today I was able to eat some broth and a potato. This thing is going around. Basically, you are fine, and then you get a massive headache and begin throwing up in the middle of the night for about an hour. The next day, you feel like a truck ran over you, and then you get to repeat it the next night. Luckily, it only lasts 48 hours. The sad thing is that I had made this divine little casserole, and I cannot even look at it bc, well, I'll spare you the details. Ugh. And I just can't afford to throw good food away. Sigh. Maybe I'll freeze it.

And then, as expected, I'm dancing the red tape tango with the tech school I taught at for a stint last year, W2 (or 4, which is it) wise. Blugga!

And yes, I still should rant about my landlord, but I just don't have the strength to do the post justice.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home