Saturday, March 14, 2009

False Start

So this is the part of Imagination Vacation where I sleep for about 10 hours straight without waking up even to pee. And then I get up and eat some eggs. Then I watch Harry Potter and fall asleep in the middle of it for about 5 hours. I then wake up, go to the grocery store, come home and make some 3 bean chili, eat some pie (for Pi day), and then watch The Police on PBS while drinking OJ mixed with ginger ale.

I think I'm gonna go back to sleep. Maybe IV starts tomorrow, or perhaps this is travel day. yeah, that's it. I'm on an airplane sleeping, except that I don't sleep on planes so that doesn't work. Whatever. Sleepytime.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sean and Steph said...

travel days are very important! Spend today doing something fabulously foreign (find a local Texan reggae band, snorkel in the pool at the Y in your most fabulous swimsuit, eat smelly cheese and pretend to like it, start rockin an accent people can't identify, go topless to the supermarket, etc). Imagination vacations have endless possibilities!!

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home