Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Missed Opportunity

So we go to Crazy Cajun for some boudin and hurricanes (which kick ass, btw...davenport 2) . The CC is a restaurant, but they have a bar called the Oyster Bar. Anyway, an entire table of Latina collegiates are there, so I try to get Glinda to come (if I had said they were abnormally short, she would've been there in a heartbeat, I promise), but she's too busy eating eggs and pasta. So we're drinking hurricanes and then some concoction by the bartender called Coyote Juice, which is just deadly, and this one girl turns to me, falling off her barstool, and says, "How am I going to get home?" We walked, so I told her that I didn't know, but her friend took her home. ANYWAY, HELLO, GLINDA, ARE YOU HOME????? She wouldn't come out. Free, drunk, relatively short (5'2") Latina girl, and you would rather eat eggs????-not that I advocate taking advantage of drunk girls, but you could've talked to her at least or been her knight in shining armor! (BTW, Glinda, they have a Cheese PoBoy for your veggie pleasure). Gotta go play with my koosh ball again now. Bye.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cranky said...

Well, then you would've had to have gotten drunk with her, eh? :o)

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home