Friday, January 27, 2006

Tag, nobody's it!

Ok, I'm trying to follow the rules of the game, so I will list 5 pleasing things that I really feel guilty about:

  • Showing people the big headed baby picture--I feel really bad about laughing at it because the poor baby can't help it, and god knows I have enough about myself to laugh about for centuries. Still, damnit, that's a big headed baby.
  • my blog--I love blogging, but I do feel guilty for some of the scathing entries
  • American Idol--I feel bad when I laugh at Simon's comments, but some of them are fucking hilarious--like when he told the guy that he looked like the wife of Hulk. That still kills me.
  • filet mignon--I love it, but I can't help but cry over the little animals. Luckily, I hardly ever eat it because I'm allergic to beef.
  • when I do...living away from Texas, but I do feel guilty that I'm not close to my parents in case of emergency

Whew! That was hard because I generally don't feel guilty over pleasures. I don't have anyone to tag because no one untagged reads my blog.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home