Sunday, April 23, 2006

Cranky's about to be cranky

Just got back from a night of beer, pizza, fried cheese, and ranch dressing. why? because Cranky's about to go on an elimination diet to determine if food sensitivities are causing Chronic Fatigue symptoms. Here are the no nos for 10 days:
  • breads
  • cheese
  • condiments with vinegar in them (even salad dressing has vinegar)
  • malt
  • bacon
  • ham
  • sausage
  • hot dogs
  • corned beef
  • pastrami
  • other processed meats (why am I thinking of Dick Cheney here?)
  • melons
  • fruit juices
  • anything with sugar or sugar derivatives
  • processed food
  • other dairy products
  • peas and beans
  • corn
  • potatoes (oh god help me)
  • fruit
  • wheat
  • eggs
  • white rice

Ah god. What am I going to eat? Oh, yeah, I forgot--no alcohol. Well, I am cheating, though, this week because StoneColdLisa wants to go to the Davenport (yes, she does, Glinda) so I'll cheat on that day.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Cranky said...

Yeah, Thursday's fine. I'll be there after 8, though.

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home