Friday, September 29, 2006

San Antonio Shabbas

Sat Nov 4: I'm taking off work, so we'll head to the great city of San Antonio when we wake up. Who knows what will happen there, but it will involve Kubrick's bar, a search for Manhands, mojitos (if we can find that place again), a chocolate rim, Bonniebell showing beautiful women her tattoo while saying "Love me," and much fatuous frolicking. Hopefully there will be NO Elvises, but if there are, I'm hoping Edgy grabs a tire iron and screams, "This is what happens when you f*ck a stranger in the ass, Elvis." Then we'll do the usual, stumble around taintedly, the occassional flashback.

Did I mention that every single day of my bday, I'm wearing money pinned to my shirt? Hopefully I'll get enough to help defray the cost of hotel rooms.

Sun Nov 5: Tacos at Mi Tierra. Wandering around and then driving home, making sure to stop at Franks for the absolute best freakin coconut pie in the entire world. Sunday early eve, Houston, Glinda gets pulled back into the mix (unless Bonniebell can convince her to go to SA) for dinner somewhere to equally celebrate Cranky and Padawan's bdays. By this point, she has proven herself to become a Kimday Jedi.

At this point, the stranger tells me, The Praxis must go home, but the Praxis abides and will be ok going back to the CIA and all of its ridiculousness. I don't know bout you, but I take comfort in that. It's good knowin' he's out there, the Praxis, takin' her easy for all us sinners. Shoosh. Welp, that about does her, wraps her all up. It was a purt good story, dontcha think?

Of course, Kimday abides because Nov 6, Monday, is the real Kimday, and Edgy will be taking me out somewhere fantastic (though he may not know that until he reads this post). Much obliged to those who're gonna spend the weekend with me.

Catch ya further down the trail. I'm off for a sarsaparilla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home