Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Oh Cranky Girl


Ireland was fun. I actually convinced a friend to go with me, and St. P is always much better with 2. The Texas Irishman was different but entertaining, and we enjoyed some Guinness. They were out of all things Paddy, however--no shepherd's pie, no more corned beef and cabbage. Apparently, they weren't expecting a "crowd" (in total, there were about 30 people there, if that), so they sold out of food and only had one waitress working the room. Needless to say, it took an hour and 10 min to get our beer and an order of salsa (which went well with Tejas Go Braugh).

Ah well, we took lots of pics, and my toes were slammin', except for the mud I walked through on the way to the restaurant. Apparently, I didn't get all of it off, as you can see from the picture.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home