Sunday, August 14, 2005

No Childrens Left Buh-hind?

Well, after getting really excited about the chance of using blogs in the classroom, they decided to deny my request to use them, stating that they had "no educational value." I had given them a 5 page proposal citing stats from different states and countries and other information that my librarian friends put together. They still denied it. Furthermore, the school website person says that we don't have the capacity to have any type of discussion board or blog format on the school server, so I'm stuck again. I'm going to try Tapped In, (international teacher discussion forum) though, and see if I can get that one approved, because then I can go through their website (they have a student section). I will triumph!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home