Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Day 2: Oops, must be working

Woke up still feeling like shit. My joints are horribly stiff in the morning and ache like hell. I can't even get down the stairs well, much less get out of bed without Edgy massaging my legs. He says my muscles get tighter everyday. Not good.

Stayed with the diet, though. Found that Diet Cherry Coke is ok, at least for now. Everything was going ok, not even really craving anything much, until dinner. STARVING, I had to run through a drive thru and was craving green beans (an ok on the diet), so I ordered from from KFC (the only place other than McDs around). Only thing is that they were canned. I hate canned veggies, but worse, canned veggies are prohibited. Still, I'm starving, so I ate them. Figured, what the hell is so bad about canned veggies other than they taste bad and have a lot of salt. Should've ordered a salad, but if I eat another dry salad right now, I might lose it.

Anyway, in class, I started shaking and thought what the hell, and then it hit me: canned veggies have sugar in them! So, I guess the diet is working because man oh man did I feel like ass after those beans.

I just hope I didn't set myself back a day. Can't handle more than 10.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home